Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Walnut Creek and Brentwood, CA
Have you begun finding excuses for being absent during business meetings or dinners out because you can no longer hear the conversation around you? Have you stopped watching your favorite TV shows when people are around because you are embarrassed by how loud you have the volume? Have you had people tell you that you are shouting or mumbling, and you hadn’t even realized it? This isn’t how life is supposed to be. We rely on hearing for so many things, especially enjoying the things – and people – we love.
Here at Contra Costa Hearing Aid Center, we proudly offer a wide range of hearing aid services and hearing devices that will give you the gift of hearing back. We love seeing the smiles on our clients’ faces as they leave our office, hearing the world around them all over again.
“I just want you to know as a result of my father’s new hearing aid, he was able to hear and enjoy conversation with his family and friends. I only wish that we had come to you years ago.”
– Sammy B., Client
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Us?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we followup with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.